What can i do so my dark spots go away i have a dark line in the side of my eyes one in each one and two spots in my chin i the dermatology subscribe hydroquinone 6% salicylic acid 2% it takes some out but the dark spots are still there

Dr. Joy Jackson
I : I suggest you go back to see your dermatologist. You may need a higher dose of the medication, or a change in medication. In addition it's not a bad idea to see an eye specialist (ophthalmologist) for the dark lines in your sclera( white part of eye). There may be other options like laser therapy that may be helpful. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Joshua Fox
Dr. Joshua Fox commented
Dermatology 41 years experience
if the creams are not helpful you may need additional creams with azaleic acid, soy,or an additional lightening agent.lasers and chamical peels can also be very helpful..
Dec 10, 2012
Dr. Matthew Stanwix
18 years experience
Tough : Dark circles around the eyes are difficult to deal with. There are some lasers that a good, surgical fat grafting from a plastic surgeon can help too. If you want to use creams, i recommend any eye cream that has caffeine.
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 31 years experience
Best treatment is: a Ruby laser!
Last updated Dec 12, 2018