Is it ok for us to try and conceive agian right away? i had a natural miscarriage at 12 weeks and want to try again i'm not really bleeding anymore just brownish tint when i wipe. and no pains at all. and my levels are back to like before i got pregnant.

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Joy Jackson answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

I am sorry for your loss. The current recommendation is to wait 1-3 cycles (periods) before trying again. Also schedule a visit with you doctor for pre-conception planning. Your doctor will make sure it is safe for you to proceed, and will make sure you are taking the appropriate vitamins, as well as discuss ways to be healthy prior to conception. Best of luck.

Answered Mar 13, 2019

5.4k views