i have severe pain in my top buttock and bottom stomach in my legs so bad it make it hard for me to stand bend or walk i been in pain for three weeks straight no pain medicine work

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
It : It is difficult to assess with your description, but if this is muscular, it seems you have strained your groin or hip muscle. This could have happened by over exterting yourself or lifting with bad form. If this pain is affecting your daliy activities (like standing/walking) see your doctor. Your doctor can prescribe some medicines that can relax the muscles and assess if warm or cold compress will help. Do not ignore pain that is intolerable or affects your daily activities. Your body is telling you something is wrong - see a doctor.
Dr. Kamran Saraf
Anesthesiology 19 years experience
See pain management: You may have a herniated disk in your spine or sacroiliac joint dysfunction. See a pain management doctor. You will likely need an MRI of your back. You may need physical therapy and an injection in your back.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016