United Kingdom (Great Britain)

is drinking monster energy once every 2-3 weeks good for you or will it cause any harm to my body ?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Energy drinks: Energy drinks have no nutritional value - meaning they're empty calories. However, there's no evidence i know of that says having one every 2-3 weeks will cause significant or lasting harm to the body. Only risk is that every 2-3 weeks becomes every 1-2 weeks, then that becomes a few times a week, then boom... You're hooked on caffeine.
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
I agree with most of the above. I don't think that there is necessarily an increased use leading to addiction! Sounds as if you are only using occasionally. And while in general I don't drink ANY sodas (empty calories with caffeine), many energy drinks including Monster can contain Taurine, guarana, and/OR caffeine. Interestingly, this can be very quickly effective for treating certain migraine
Oct 16, 2015
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Not good: Energy drinks, like monster, are not good for you in any way. They may not do any serious permanent harm but why take the risk.