AR

what is the best treatment approach to aneurysm of celiac artery (w/dissection), measuring 1.5 x 2.7 centimeters?

Dr. Shadi Abu Halimah
Vascular Surgery 21 years experience
Surgery or others: This is really complex, options include open repair , bypass surgery with ligation or just simple ligation. Other less invasive options include endovascular stenting or coil embolization. You must consult with your vascular surgeon to discuss these option which depends on the location of the aneurysm, amount of collaterals , presence of other aneurysms and patient medical condition.