Bahrain

Recently, i am having headche in front of my forehead and above my head and its associated with teeth pain. i don't sleep well from my new infant. help?

Dr. Howard Kirschner
Dentistry 9 years experience
Rule out teeth: Your pain symptoms are diverse, confused, and not specific. All you can do is rule-out the teeth as a source of your pain by going to the dentist and getting and examination with x-rays. Then you must fix whatever is wrong in the hope of stopping your pain. If the dentist says nothing is wrong then you must go to the physician, because your pain could be serious. I would not wait long.
Dr. Jonathan Richards
Dentistry - Endodontics 18 years experience
Stress related pain: Sometimes headaches, tooth pain, etc can all be associated with a category of pain called myofascial pain. This type of pain tends to be present more often with stress, like getting lack of sleep or other of life's pressures. An endodontist might be hepful in evaluating the teeth to rule out a source there. He might be able to provide a referral to a medical doctor, too.

Last updated Sep 23, 2016