Recently, i am having headche in front of my forehead and above my head and its associated with teeth pain. i don't sleep well from my new infant. help?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Howard Kirschner answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Your pain symptoms are diverse, confused, and not specific. All you can do is rule-out the teeth as a source of your pain by going to the dentist and getting and examination with x-rays. Then you must fix whatever is wrong in the hope of stopping your pain. If the dentist says nothing is wrong then you must go to the physician, because your pain could be serious. I would not wait long.

Answered Sep 23, 2016

5.5k views