U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old female asked:

I am a 33 year old male and i am experiencing a burning sensation above my right breast area almost like sunburn on the outside and inside. i do get h?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Orr
Surgical Oncology 45 years experience
Gynecomastia?: If you have a lump behind your nipple, it is probably gynecomastia. This is development of breast tissue in a male and it is often tender. If you don't have a lump, i would watch it for awhile and see if it goes away on its own. Sometimes shingles will start that way, but shingles are more common in older people.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 23-year-old female asked about a 23-year-old female:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 23-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Nov 27, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.