A member asked:

Me and my partner have both got really red itchy spots appeared mine are around my knee and on right arm and partners am over his shoulder and arms?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

See below: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you.

Answered 1/20/2019



DERMATOLOGIST: Please consult with a Dermatologist to diagnose and provide treatment for your skin problem.

Answered 2/4/2021



Related Questions

A member asked:

I have a itchy red rash from my arms to just above my knees?

A doctor has provided 1 answer