U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old female asked:

Experiencing pain below ribs centre pf stomach, feel full or over eaten, pain doesn't move to the side. appetite has decreased, feel full quicker, occasioanlly suffering from heart palputations (unrelated to chest pain?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jagdish Mishra
Cardiology 39 years experience
GI and Heart: Need to see a gastroenterologist and might need endoscopy. Also need to have a stress test. Best of luck.
Dr. Marianna Post
Family Medicine 18 years experience
Han be ulcer: Can be gerd, stomach ulcer, gastritis, hiatal hernia. Can be a stomach cancer, see a doctor, get it checked.
Last updated Mar 26, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.