U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

My doc wont do diagnostic tests for my symptoms i have fungal problems digestive problems excessive sweating fatigue back pain nausea anxiety and panic attacks night sweats chest pain weight loss eye floaters severe pmt im 34 female what tests should i as

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kevin Passer
37 years experience
See a new Dr.: There are really a thousand different tests which can be performed on the human body. I wouldn't begin to know which ones, but seeing a new dr sounds like the best hext move for you if you are disatisfied with your current dr. I would start with a board certified internist or internal medicine doctor. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Eric Saunders
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
See your eye doctor: For your symptoms of floaters you should see your eye doctor right away to see if it's the sign of a serious problem. As for your other symptoms, they should warrant some further testing. If you feel you're not getting the proper care from your primary physician, you should consider changing doctors, or go to your local emergency room. Chest pain can be a symptom of a very serious problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 1, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.