i have cold and cough.what shall i eat?

Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Anything : But if you have a cold you must drink more liquids. I recommend to my patients a lot of chicken soup, and as important is rest.
Dr. Robert Greer
Soup !: A study done years ago at a superb jewish hospital in miami showed people given chic hen noodle soup recovered from "colds" faster.I've always suspected 2 reasons;all the antibiotics we feed chickens (although most colds are viral-antibiotics are not helpful) or the soothing and mucus helpful properties of warm liquids in the upper airways.And fond memories of mothers tending us when we were young.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
I agree. I have heard that some enzymes found I'm chicken soup have mucolytic properties , hence helps to loosen up mucous and hydrates you
Oct 30, 2012
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Oct 30, 2012