U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

Pl tell me homeopathic medicine for csf rhinorrhoea?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Baker
Neurology 16 years experience
Csf: If you have CSF rhinorrhea you should see a neurosurgeon or specializzed ENT asap. No homeopathic medicine helps this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 19, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.