U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

How do i know if i have chronic depression or some other problem?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Levenson
Anxiety Disorders 33 years experience
Depression: Please make an appointment with your internist for a complete physical examination with appropriate blood tests. Talk with your doctor about how you feel. I'm sure that together, you can find the answer to your question.

Related questions

A 27-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 35-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Apr 7, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.