why do my toes go numb during cardio workouts?

Doctor can evaluate: Numbness can mean different things to people. Usually, numbness is the sensation one gets when a nerve is compressed or blood circulation is decreased. A primary care or sports medicine doctor can evaluate the problem. Maybe there is some spasm in the vessels during exercise, decreasing blood supply to the feet or toes; or nerve compression in the feet from swelling or from movement of the bones.
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Podiatry 38 years experience
Numb toes: Numb toes after a work out may be caused by a morton's neuroma. Check with your local podiatrist . Shoes if to snug could also be a cause.