I m a boy.i m 20 yrs of age, my chest looks like girls breast, i feel very shy about it.if i were t shirt it looks very bad..plz do reply nd help.thankx?

Dr. Charlene Sojico
You need to see: Your physician so he can run some tests on you then refer you out to the specialists or see an endocrinologist to check your hormone levels + other tests so he can better assist you.You may have hormone imbalance etc.
Consult surgeon: Breast buds affect ~1/2 males in early puberty & may affect one or both sides concurrently. The process reflects an awakening of the body to hormonal changes. It generally persists for a year or less & disappears gradually as puberty progresses.Rare cases can become prominent.Being overweight tends to make the process more noticeable. After 20, surgery can remove the breast tissue & fat.