U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old male asked:

I discovered a lump in my right upper forearm and its painful when pressure is applied to it. what could this be? can be felt when bending arm.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Dansie
Family Medicine 18 years experience
See your doctor: For a painful lump in the armpit, you should see your family practice physician. There are many different causes of a lump but these are difficult to diagnose online.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 18, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.