can you tell me the minimum vision acuity?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Acuity: I am guessing that you want to know the minimum acuity for various legal categories. In most states, 20/40 is required in the best eye for a driver's license. In most states 20/30 in both eyes is required for a commercial license. 20/200 is the limit of legal blindness. The level for obtaining benefits for blindness varies from state to state and there are federal standards also.
Dr. Mary Reams
Ophthalmology 42 years experience
Clarify the question: Minimum acuity for what purpose? Driving? Reading? Or the best possible acuity? I.e. 20/10.