U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old male asked:

How remove pimple holes from face .suggest any natural face pack like any fruits paste or veg paste?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dermatology 40 years experience
Difficult : If you are descibing pitted scars or even "enlarged pores" both are hard to remediate scarring can be treated with dermabrasion or laser tx , enlarged pores are somtimes remedied by laser.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 6, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.