Waukesha, WI

I am being treated for spinal stenosis but today my right arm, hand, leg and foot are having continuous pins and needle feeling. ?

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 41 years experience
Many possible causes: You could have spinal stenosis in both the neck & back which occurs in 20% of patients with stenosis in one region. If it is in the neck, the degenerative changes that create the stenosis may also be affecting one of the vertebral arteries leading to stroke like symptoms or you may be having a mini stroke or tia. The other possibility is that it may be a symptom of a demylinating disease like ms.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
This is likely : The stenosis and you should inform your treating doctor.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016