United Kingdom

Why is my blood pressure always 106 over 64 is that to low?

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry 39 years experience
NO: In fact most people would love to have a BP like that. My wife's is 90/50 so enjoy the good genes.

Winchester, IN

Is a blood pressure reading of 96/64 a low reading?

Dr. Rick Koch
Cardiology 22 years experience
Symptoms : Not if you have no symptoms most common would be dizziness or low energy.
Euless, TX

100/64 blood pressure is ok or low?

Dr. Robert Isaacs
BP: It depends. A systolic pressure of 104 is lowish, but it does depend on what your baseline pressure is and whether you are experiencing symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, faintness or chest pain, to mention a few. If you feel entirely fine then it may be OK, and it is more important to know what the BP is over several readings rather than to make too many inferences from a single result.
Canada

Why my blood pressure low for 4 days 94/64?

Dr. Sarkis Barupian
BP monitoring: We need to know what is your baseline blood pressure as well as knowing if your are taking BP medications, which ones and if are any changes in your life style.
LB

Is it wrongif my blood pressure is always low(9/6)?is it ok if it is normally low

As per my: earlier responses - I do not believe that your blood pressure is 9/6. That simply is not high enough to sustain life. Why don't you confirm what the actual blood pressure was or see what the "9/6" was in reference to. We really can't help to reassure you if this is a spurious number.
Warren, OH

My blood pressure is always low. But this time it's 90/58.. Should something be done?

Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
No: It's normal unless you are having symptoms, like fainting. And since you are surfing the net and typing questions I'm guessing that's not an issue.