Dayton, OH

I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now. i recently had my anti-mullerian hormone checked: result 1.02. is this significant to my ttc?

Dr. Alan Patterson
Hopefully u are: Seeing and reproductive endocrine specialist- if they ordered that test they should have explainined the results to you so call them that is their job.
Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 41 years experience
Yes: It depends upon whether you're referring to pmol/l measurement or ng/ml, which are different ways of expressing the result. Pmol/l are generally about 10x higher than ng/ml. In either case, you're value is low (particularly if your level is in ;mol/l) and should be discussed with your gyn if you're trying to get pregnant.

Last updated Dec 9, 2013