is there any toothpaste in the world which is not sweet please guide me?

4 doctor answers
Dr. Nathan Birnbaum
48 years experience Dentistry
Yes: Revitin is a citrus flavored toothpaste that seeks to restore the biofilm in the mouth and thus prevent gum irritation and avoid soft tissue reactions.
Answered on May 1, 2013
16
Dr. Dell Goodrick
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Tom's of Maine: Have you tried the tom's of maine line of toothpastes? They are all natural and pretty bland in flavor.
Answered on May 29, 2016
1
Dr. Media Najafi
21 years experience Dentistry
Floridex: By sweet do you mean it does not taste sweet or has no sweet flavors added? Floridexby which is not over the counter has hight concentration of floride which is good and does not taste sweet. Ask your dentist to order you one.
Answered on Apr 9, 2013
2
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
38 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
Make your own: Follow this link: http://www.Gobookee.Net/get_book.Php?U=ahr0cdovl3d3dy5uywlqywjpemnvbs5jb20vag93vg9tywtlx1rvb3rocgfzdguucgrmckhpvybutybnqutf just leave out the saccharine.
Answered on Sep 11, 2013