I've been noticing dandruff in my hair with some itching can it possibly be lice?

Itching can be lice: It is sometimes to see lice but they lay eggs at the hairline & they are visable as white pearl like blebs the size of a pin head. Hair grows about 1/2 inch/mo so distance away from the hair base tells you how long they have been there.If only dandruff & no nits you could be dealing with a scalp fungus.
Stick to hair?: Nits are louse eggs. Nits can be white, yellow, tan to gray depending on if the nit has hatched, if it is dead or what stage of development it is in. After hatching the shell may be wrinkled and yellow or white. Nits adhere to hairs, unlike dandruff.
Last updated Oct 19, 2018