U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

Hi im 21 year old girl my wight is 41 kg i have pcos problem. please suggest me ofor regular periods?

2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 30 years experience
Doctor: See your doctor, if you don't have one get a good obg. Pcos is fairly common and you can get good help to regulate periods, address symptoms, and when ttc - but there's no internet cure for you. Natural and otc products for pcos do not work, but a good doctor can help you alot working one-on-one. Good luck.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 31 years experience
OCP's: In the short term, the best way to regulate the cycle is with ocp's. In the long term. Weight loss would be likely to allow your cycles to normalize, but that is going to be difficult and not likely to be a short term solution.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 14, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.