hi im 21 year old girl my wight is 41 kg i have pcos problem. please suggest me ofor regular periods?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
Doctor: See your doctor, if you don't have one get a good obg. Pcos is fairly common and you can get good help to regulate periods, address symptoms, and when ttc - but there's no internet cure for you. Natural and otc products for pcos do not work, but a good doctor can help you alot working one-on-one. Good luck.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
OCP's: In the short term, the best way to regulate the cycle is with ocp's. In the long term. Weight loss would be likely to allow your cycles to normalize, but that is going to be difficult and not likely to be a short term solution.

Last updated Mar 14, 2019