I have a very low hematocrit and i work in a medical device they don't want my blood for testing cause my blood is like a water it leaks on the membrane and goes to the channel of our products.. i'm worried but i don't know what to do..?

Dr. Kathleen Saradarian
See your doctor: I don't really know what you are describing. But if you have a really low hematocrit, the least of your problems are difficulty using your blood in testing your products. This means you are anemic and you need to find out why and fix it. See your doctor.

Last updated Nov 23, 2019