U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old male asked:

What kind of doctor should i see to deal with "post acute withdrawal syndrome?" sober now: 2 1/2 yrs. abused: benzo/opes

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Jones
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 23 years experience
Primary care: You should start with your primary care doctor. If you don't have one, get one.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.