U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

Im 19 years old nd im getting heavy periods since two months which lasts about 25 days nd der is clotting .... plz help is dis a serious issue?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 30 years experience
Likely not serious: If it's been 2 months, highly unlikely there's anythign too worrisome going on. If it persists next month you should see a doctor, get an exam, and he/she will help figure it out.
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to see gyn: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It is time to consult a gynecologist.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 14, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.