My boyfriend is having trouble ejactulating ? before we got together he was watching a lot of porn..could this cause him to have the problem?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Get doctor checkup: There are many reasons why guys have problems ejaculating - in the younger population, it's often from marijuana use. As guys get older, it's more often from other diseases like hypertension and diabetes. Your bf needs a thorough medical checkup to make sure nothing physical is going on first, and once those things have been ruled out, you can talk about behavioral causes (anxiety, etc.).

Answered 5/8/2016

5.6k views

Stop the porn: It is possible that your boyfriend has an addiction to porn and that it has become a conditioned stimulus that he needs to achieve sexual climax. Assuming no medical problems, it would help for him to speak with a sex addiction specialist.

Answered 5/8/2016

5.6k views