What diet should a patient of iga nephropathy follow?

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Nephrology and Dialysis 41 years experience
Low protein is wise: However, if renal function is perfectly normal and you only have moderate protein losses in urine you may not need to restrict your protein intake. Fish oil is useful for IgA nephropathy, but you will be getting this in capsules.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Tough to say exactly: In general a low salt and moderate protein restricted diet, but this is a tricky question and your case may be a little different depending upon where you are in the disease. Your treatment needs to be tailored to you by your doc who will be watching you for the next many years.