KS

can the second line on a pregnancy test be so lite that the only way you can really see it is in bright light, and the second line showed up in the time frame that the box said, and it is the dollar test, but on one of them, you could see it anyway, but i

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Maybe: It's best to wait a week and repeat, making sure you follow the instructions very carefully.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Just repeat the test: Just repeat the test the next day. If you are pregnant your hormone level will continue to rise and the results of the pregnancy test will be obvious.