Marbury, AL

what could my husband take or do to increase sperm we have been trying to concieve.?

If the count is low,: If the sperm count is low, the urologist or infertility specialist can advise on sperm issues. But this is after a couple has seen his and her doctors to verify that they have a particular problem with trying to get pregnant. If there is no problem yet, and a couple is just trying to get pregnant as fast as possible, they can just stay relaxed, stay happy, eat nutritiously, minimize meds, etc...