is low blood pressure related to staying warm?

Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Rick Koch answered
Cardiology 22 years experience
Kind of: If warm or over heated vasodilation results and BP can fall.

Jacksonville, FL

This AM high pulse low blood pressure by 5 p.m. opposite high pressure low pulse?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 42 years experience
This could be a sign: of many different things. It is nearly impossible to determine your concerns over the internet. Seek a health care professional for evaluation of your symptoms and concerns.
IN

I seem to be fatigued when i am out on my way to work... I know it might be the extremes of temperature... I even gave low blood pressure what to do??

Dr. Linda Tao
Dr. Linda Tao answered
Cardiology 35 years experience
Further work up: A person should generally have good energy especially in the morning after a good night's sleep. You should see a doctor to try to find the sources of morning fatigue and be sure the low blood pressure is not due to a hormonal situation, electrolyte imbalance, a cardiac condition etc. In the meantime, getting at least 7 hours of sleep an keeping hydrated is crucial. All the best!
Australia

Diastolic Dysfunction grade 1. Low blood pressure. Should I be worried?

Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
NO: Follow up with PCP.
ZA

I have low blood pressure, which very often leaves me very tired and interferes with my ability to participate in sports. Is there anything I can do about this?

Dr. Riyas Fadal
Specializes in Sports Medicine
Hypotension dilema: I am assuming you have visited your GP and had a full evaluation. Low blood pressure is common. please exclude lemon and cucumber from your drinks and diet. ensure that you are adequately hydrated and have a balanced diet. liquorice and salt containing foods help increase blood pressure. GP may advise medications and herbal meds which may also help you cope better.
PA

Is 95 over 70 considered low blood pressure?

Dr. Richard Romano
No BP: BP is normally 90-120/60-80. If you have symptoms with that blood pressure than that is abnormal for you, and you need to see a doctor.