U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old male asked:

I am 41 yrs old man. now a days i am sufferng chest pain in the just below of right chest and also back side headche problem. my b.p. is 95/150.?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Rick Koch
Cardiology 23 years experience
HTN: You have hypertension which can cause headaches. Please consult a physician for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anthony Furnary
42 years experience
See a doctor: Could be many things. Your BP is a bit high. Chest pain is an important symptom to get investigated. It could be your heart, your lungs, chest wall, aorta. You need to see a doctor.
Last updated Oct 20, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.