Midland, TX

how to pass a urine test?

Pathology 44 years experience
You can't: Apart from drinking plenty of water, there's no way to get those drugs out of your system and we'll catch additives. One thing that's regrettable about urine testing is that cannabis stays around much longer than other drugs, and society isn't rational about its use, forcing weekend partiers to choose something much more dangerous to get high. Good luck, and consider becoming drug-free.
Pathology 49 years experience
See below: It depends on the illegal substance you have been using. Cocaine has the shortest time for detection and MJ the longest. To pass the urine test, you ought to stay away from illegal drugs.