Thailand

Can you still get pregnant at 35 years old?

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine 40 years experience
Yes: 35 years of age does not preclude pregnancy. It may be slightly more difficult to become pregnant. Allow six months of trying and then seek help if no other medical issues are present. Also if the ovulation and menstrual cycles are regular then the six-month interval is reasonable. If the menstrual cycles are irregular then seek help much sooner.
Dr. Miguel Cano
Yes : You're considered ama (advanced maternal age). I have a lot of patients above this age & a lot of friends pregnant beyond this age. It's not a problem if in good health & with good prenatal care. Slightly higher risk of chromosomal abnormalities but also higher chance of twins. See a good OB & good luck to you. Remember to take extra folic acid, start before you conceive.
Dr. Carolyn Guarino
Yes.: As long as you have not stopped your cycles completely and are in menopause, you still can release eggs with every cycle and, if the timing is right, become pregnant.