Hammond, IN

I have a hard bump on my vagin that hurts...ive put a hot towel on it and it csme to a head, i squeezed it and puss and thin blood came out, it went down and stop hurting but its still there and sometimes itchy. what could this be?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Bartholins Duct Cyst: This sounds like a Bartholin's duct cyst. You need to go see your fp or gyn and get a pelvic exam . They can treat this cyst for you.
Pathology 49 years experience
Agree with Dr. J: What you described is consistent with bartholin cyst/abscess. See your doctor to ascertain if the remaining lesion needs to be excised. Get HPV vaccine.
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Meanwhile, sit in warm water as often as possible to encourage drainage and for comfort.
May 20, 2019

Last updated Mar 22, 2020