U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

How does one use head and shoulders to clear acne on the back?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Treatment: You should see your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation to make sure your eruption is treated properly.
Last updated Aug 18, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.