i need to undergo cardiac ablation to treat my atrial fibrillation, how do i select a doctor?

Dr. Dennis Clifford
Electrophysiologist: A subspecialty of cardiology is specially trained and certified to perform this procedure. Have your pcp refer to you to one near you with the proper training and experience.
Dr. Sergio Cossu
Cardiology 33 years experience
Eectrophysiologist: I agree that an electrophysiologist wil provide the best information regarding catheter ablation. It is important to ask questions regarding outcomes and success rates. I would recommend a university setting for this type of ablation that will provide the best staff as well as equipment.