A 42-year-old member asked:
is freshly fertilized grass poisonous?
1 doctor answer
Dr. Richard Bensinger answered
51 years experience Ophthalmology
No: Fertilization is done with nitrogen rich chemicals not strictly poisonous but obnoxious and potentially allergenic. Best not to play around until the fertilizer is absorbed by watering the lawn or until the next rainfall.
Answered on Mar 6, 2013
People also searched for:
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!