what can i do help my daughter who has a fused labia?

Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
See Peds Gyn: You will need to see a pediatric gynecologist for surgical options. This should be very treatable.
Most handled simply : Your regular pediatrician of fp may have experience in dealing with common labial fusion. This process, similar to when pages of a book stick together, the labia minora can do the same & be a bit difficult to separate. Sometimes this can be teased open in the office or application of an estrogen cream for a period will loosen the bond.I've never seen one fail to respond to simple methods.