During c section, my uterus tore as dr was getting my son out. Had to get a blood transfusion. I am terrified to repeat c section. Dr said i'd be ok?

Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
That can happen: You have to trust your doctor, or see a diff doc for a second opinion as the 2nd doc can read the op note from the csection, your doc can do a repeat csection early anytime after 37 weeks after an amniocentesis has been done to check for fetal lung maturity , so the repeat csection is done before you go into labor, sometimes I do this with my patients for a variety of reasons.
Answered on Aug 10, 2012
1