If i'm having aniexty attack will they induce my labor?

Wish a natural birth: Taking care of pregnant women is always a risks vs. Benefits assessment. So, the question's are: how harmful to the mother and to the baby is the mother's anxiety attack, how harmful is the treatment for the attack, what potential bad things can happen to the mother and to the baby if an attempt to deliver before term is tried. In general, we wish a baby to deliver naturally.
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 26 years experience
No.: Anxiety attacks are not an indication for labor induction. Anxiolytic techniques, counseling and drugs could help, though. See a psychiatrist.