Long Island City, NY

i sweat, a lot, when its hot and humid or i do a tiny bit of exercise. bloodwork is normal. its unbearable, i sweat through clothes, at night, tons!?

Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Hyperhidrosis: Hidrosis means sweating, while hyper means too much, or excessively. It can be either localized in specific parts of the body, or generalized (everywhere). Most cases of excessive sweating tend to start during a person's teenage years - their adolescence. Thyroid problems, diabetes or infection need to be ruled out. More common in people who are overweight or out of shape. See your doctor.