U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Wilmington, MA
A 34-year-old male asked:

I get all these little bubbles under my skin on my thumb. an then i kinda pop it an it's like goowey water. what it's it? it's like the skin dies an an new skin comes back the repeat

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology 47 years experience
Dyshidrosis: Blistery skin disease of hands that may be associated with contact allergy and in a few cases food sensitivities. Patch testing will identify contact allergies. Topical, intralesional steroids and for severe case oral steroids wil control condition. Food sensitivity amy be identified by allergy testing.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.