What are the side effects of chloraseptic oral anesthetic sore throat spray?

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dentistry 39 years experience
Allergic reactions: Chloraseptic spray is an oral anesthetic and analgesic combination. It works by numbing the painful or irritated areas i would not use it if you are allergic to any ingredient in chloraseptic spray or you have a history of allergic reaction to local anesthetics (eg, benzocaine). If you are pregnant , plan to become pregnant or breast-feeding i would consult your doctor.
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dentistry 24 years experience
No ill effects : As long as you follow the dosing directions on the package there should be no side effects other than possible allergic reaction to any of the ingredients. Chloraseptic is a phenol topical anesthetic and should not be used as directed. Too much has the potential to be toxic.