omg my feet smell horrible. is there a powder i can use?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Tea soaks: Place some tea bags in warm water and soak them few days in a row. Look at feet and see if any skin scaling...This might be fungus. If your feet sweat a lot, you would need to control this as well.
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 38 years experience
Yes: Try either zeasorb, j&j baby powder with corn starch. In addition, spray your shoes with lysol every night, and change the socks when they are damp. If your feet are sweating a lot in the day, see your podiatrist for rx meds to help.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Podiatry 49 years experience
No : It is better to treat this wit an rx you can get from your podiatrist.
Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry 19 years experience
Smell Feet: The condition is called bromohidrosis. The feet contain over 500, 000 sweat glands. The use of otc and rx powders and treatments are available to help with this condition. See your local podiatrist who can help with these symptoms.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Feet smell: All the answers are good - but there is no powder to get this done. Frequently it takes several 'things' - like tea soaks, antibacterial soap , good hygiene , changing socks , prescription meds , sprays for your shoes , replacing shoes, possible allergic reaction the shoe materials , and the list can go on. See your podiatrist for further assistance