A member asked:

What are some medications for grandiosity?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Matthew Burke answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

If it is part of bipolar disorder, than mood stabilizers are the right choice. If it is part of the individual's personality, this will not liely respond to medications.

Answered Jul 31, 2012



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

I think i'm having a medication reactionwhat do to?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor