IN

i cannot pee while standing next to others in a public loo? please help?

Dr. Joseph Roosth
Probably nothing: Unless you have a problem urinating with privacy, you are normal. This is thought due to simple anxiety related to the circumstances such as exposing oneself where others might see. The main point i can make is this is an extremely normal occurance and usually means nothing. If you are greatly distressed by this, see a physician.
Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology 16 years experience
Paruresis.: Paruresis is the avoidance of, or the inability to use the toilet in the presence of others. It is listed in the dsm-iv, the classification manual used by psychiatrists, as a social phobia. This can be a serious condition & an issue in cases of employer-based urine drug screening. For those who experience significant anxiety, treatments such as cognitive-behavioral therapy & support groups exist.