how do you tell your loved ones you have a tumor?

Dr. William A Biermann
Medical Oncology 46 years experience
With caring: I think that is important to have an honest discussion with your loved ones. They will be a major source of support. I have seen people wait until they are very i'll. Their families have a much harder time coping and helping. Sometimes they are angry and are slower to support. You need to be honest and answer their questions. Your doctor might be able to help tell them as well.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology 45 years experience
Honesty: I am very sorry to hear of this difficulty, i hope it is treatable. Be honest and give those who love you the facts and ask for their help and support. Don't go it alone, those who love will want to help. Wishing you the best outcome.