U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

To see an ent (ear, nose & throat) specialist. how do i find out which one is the best to go to?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Mann
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 31 years experience
Who is best: You have to ask other patients. Also, you should ask your primary doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 20, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.